Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does everyone realize this took effect? You need to display a sign that says the name of the company you work for. A simple "U" symbol does NOT satisfy this requirement and Uber has NOT offered to pay for signs. I got mine on Ebay.

Edit: I stand corrected: If the company shows the rider the drivers picture and license plate, the driver does NOT have to have a sign with the company's name. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
8,393 Posts
Does everyone realize this took effect? You need to display a sign that says the name of the company you work for. A simple "U" symbol does NOT satisfy this requirement and Uber has NOT offered to pay for signs. I got mine on Ebay.

Edit: I stand corrected: If the company shows the rider the drivers picture and license plate, the driver does NOT have to have a sign with the company's name. Sorry.
I'm still waiting for clarification because the language keeps changing in the ORC that's been published. On Thursday it had the "OR" language in it - but today when I looked the language removed the option of having the ID in the app.

Stay tuned!

(and thanks for posting the thread)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.