Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It wasn't the longhauls, cancellations or stupidstar ratings

I had 3 complaints against me for driving impaired throughout my 1 1/2 yrs horrible endeavour

All those 3 riders that complained & got a free ride every time btw, the previous rider(s) either were drunk to the point that the car I assume would get saturated with alcohol reek & or reek like marijuana

All false accusations

Unfortunately cannot yet afford to stop doing rideshare & will have to eat my words about thryft & fuber eats

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
776 Posts
First try the green light. If that doesn’t work you should try sending a notice of dispute and follow with a demand for arbitration.

This is a great issue for arbitration and the facts run in your favor. I think you will reach someone with the authority to reinstate you and remove the false complaints prior to it getting that far though.

I have a lot of experience with this. Feel free to call if you need help on the procedure or on how to write out your demands.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Friend was deactivated for 3 days because of stool pax who NEVER took the ride and claimed he drove off when he saw her with service animal. Nobody compensated his for those 3 days

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
It wasn't the longhauls, cancellations or stupidstar ratings

I had 3 complaints against me for driving impaired throughout my 1 1/2 yrs horrible endeavour

All those 3 riders that complained & got a free ride every time btw, the previous rider(s) either were drunk to the point that the car I assume would get saturated with alcohol reek & or reek like marijuana

All false accusations

Unfortunately cannot yet afford to stop doing rideshare & will have to eat my words about thryft & fuber eats
Almost always, i lift my little pinky and ventilate the car after each pax. Who knows what stinks might be in there, and I don't trust my own nose sensitivity.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts