Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the major events list for Friday, 07/15:

OC Fair - Day 1; Noon to midnight. Tip: Do not pick-up at 100 Fair Dr, use a side street instead.

Honda Center - PitBull Concert, start time 7PM, doors open at 6PM

The Grove of Anaheim - Todrick Hall Presents: Straight Outta Oz, doors open at 7PM, show at 8PM

Chicago White Sox at Angels, game starts at 7:05PM

Pacific Amphitheatre - Styx Concert, start time 8:15PM, lets out around 11PM. Tip: Do not pick-up at 100 Fair Dr, use a side street instead.

· Banned
2,280 Posts
There will be surges due to shear demand, Old Smokey. I was around Costa Mesa the other night after the Empire of the Sun concert. Where were you?
Not to sound really old, who the hell is Empire of the Sun? I hit my numbers so I don't have to deal with the rookie OC drunks. $200 is not enough insurance at one of these "ME"llinals does not get sick in my car.

· Banned
2,280 Posts
You've never heard of Styx? Man am I that old?
Had to stop typing and take a fare, I was referring to age group attending concert, we are old enough to handle our alcohol. I have seen Styx on 12 occasions since 1980. When music was music, they played the instruments and wrote lyrics we could understand. How forward thinking were these guys writing "Mr Robato?

· Registered
1,396 Posts
If we did not have enough FUBER drivers down here, you are inviting all the noobs who are fighting over fares. LESS CARS=MORE SURGE!!!
Yip....need to Zig when they Zag.....also....OC Fair has designated pick and drop.....however, pax will ping from inside fairgrounds.....cluster....be smart if you're in the area.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.