Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Valerie Jarrett joins Lyft board. Every left wing commie nutjob from the Obama administration is pretty much either on the Uber or Lyft board. Isn't that special. And you wonder why both companies are run like Solyndra.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Hahahahaha......poor lyft....before you know it there will be Lyft Care. If the pax is poor or just lazy or from the middle east the trip is free.

·
Banned
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahahahaha......poor lyft....before you know it there will be Lyft Care. If the pax is poor or just lazy or from the middle east the trip is free.
Exactly. The driver will have to drive the passenger for free. And in some cases we'll even have to give the passenger five dollars.

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Oh my gosh the new Administration is so honest can't believe they ever let liberals in charge the honesty pouring out of the Republicans is just so overwhelming I can't stand it

·
Banned
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh my gosh the new Administration is so honest can't believe they ever let liberals in charge the honesty pouring out of the Republicans is just so overwhelming I can't stand it
Is that sarcasm, Vincent? It sounds like sarcasm. Republicans are big government frauds too. But that doesn't make the Obama administration any less ******ed.

Is that sarcasm, Vincent? It sounds like sarcasm. Republicans are big government frauds too. But that doesn't make the Obama administration any less ******ed.
the word was r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d. apparently you can't say ******ed

What good is it to be a well-know member if you can't even say ******ed?

the word was r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d. apparently you can't say ******ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts