Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tab 'Ratings' ... Rider feedback

I just went from 3 rider issues to over 33. Anyone else?

Is Uber now telling us what rider feedback is for non 5-star ratings?

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Mine still shows the 1 bad report I got for cancelling on a complete paxhole

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My guess is its coming to everyone soon. Theres no way i got an extra 30 reports overnight. I think its non 5 star feedback being shown

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If its from last 500 trips i would expect to have around 75 reports. 1 in 5 is rated non5. So thats 100 but 25% dont vote = 75.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I wont take that stuff serious. I wanted to see it once..... but not everyday...

Most of the time pax is angry because of the surge or their personal lives or didn't realize ratings mattered... so no reason to take it serious.. they clicked on any button they could.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My rating was a 4.82 and the next day I checked and it was a 4.77 and I had 2 rider issues. One tried to say that I had an attitude (he grabbed me inappropriately so I told him to get out of my car) the other said I started and ended the trip instead of cancelling. He got in the car and after about .2 miles said oh crap I forgot something go ahead and cancel the ride. Since the trip had already started I had to end it I had no cancel option.

·
Registered
366 Posts
You've had 5K rides?
May I ask you how many people tip based on your experience?
Exclude Buckhead business men from that.
Including buckhead business men I've probably been tipped maybe 100 times. 200 tops. I've noticed no one group who tips more than others, it's been seemingly random.

·
Registered
692 Posts
People travelling for business don't usually tip cause they don't have a receipt to get reimbursed. $2 here, $3 there adds up and if they are Ubering vs rental, it adds up pretty quickly.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.