Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done it two times already, but it can only be done within 1st minute of ride( or at least that's what my observation is).If you want to cancel it ,just end the trip and these options pop up, no rating from ether side, you can't rate them and they can't rate you.

image.png

Oh Uber Btw where is a option
"Rider is too drunk to ride"

·
Registered
626 Posts
I've done it two times already, but it can only be done within 1st minute of ride( or at least that's what my observation is).If you want to cancel it ,just end the trip and these options pop up, no rating from ether side, you can't rate them and they can't rate you.

View attachment 47113

Or "rider was eating a $&@:ing huge meatball subway sandwich and holding a full 32oz soda with no lid when I drove up."

Hell no!

·
Registered
566 Posts

View attachment 47113

Yes I used once, client come out and tell me that we need to wait for his sister but that it was ok to start the trip, after a minute her sister comes out with a midium to big size dog, sorry no dogs.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts

View attachment 47113

Be careful this has been on for several weeks, I was using it a lot and a couple of weeks ago it stopped working and I got screwed on a couple of trips so I did not get the cancellation fee. I don't want to try again afraid of being screwed again.
It was workEd by not moving the car but then it stopped.
I had a guy that must to have known about it, I picked him up and his destination was exactly a block away, I could not understand why he would take an Uber for that but when I dropped him off and tried to end the trip it asked me for a reason to cancel because the trip was too short. I drove another block and came back where I dropped him of then I was able to end the trip. I gave him 1 star.
Be careful with it.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Be careful this has been on for several weeks, I was using it a lot and a couple of weeks ago it stopped working and I got screwed on a couple of trips so I did not get the cancellation fee. I don't want to try again afraid of being screwed again.
It was workEd by not moving the car but then it stopped.
I had a guy that must to have known about it, I picked him up and his destination was exactly a block away, I could not understand why he would take an Uber for that but when I dropped him off and tried to end the trip it asked me for a reason to cancel because the trip was too short. I drove another block and came back where I dropped him of then I was able to end the trip. I gave him 1 star.
Be careful with it.
I love taking pax 1 block! I would take 15 in a row if I could. Stack those 1 blockers up!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts

View attachment 47113

Thank you for the information

1 - 14 of 14 Posts