Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least in some places in Africa I can live cheap on my savings. Uber dirtber just had me drive to Papa Murphys and wait inside store for 10 minutes and the ******* who ordered the food cancelled. And I remain unpaid for that

Font Screenshot Darkness Slope Logo

·
Premium Member
25,675 Posts
At least in some places in Africa I can live cheap on my savings. Uber dirtber just had me drive to Papa Murphys and wait inside store for 10 minutes and the *** who ordered the food cancelled. And I remain unpaid for that

View attachment 630169
Is $10.46 shitty even by African standards?

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Isn't papa Murphy's just frozen pizza that you still have to make. How are you waiting for uncooked food
They had to still make it even though its cold. they gotta put the right stuff together, and the Scott customer dude cancelled on my ass so I wasted gas and time. Uber doesn't reimburse for this like it does for a driver that had a pax no show or cancel after a while

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, in most of Africa $10 a day is considered very good. But today was terrible day and weather became bad with snow so I just said Eff it and went home. I made $20 by time I got home. $30 a day is considered amazing or near rich in Africa.

·
Registered
830 Posts
$10 used to buy 20 lbs of rice, that would feed a whole village.

I don't think $10 buys anything now, especially if you go to work and they take it back after you get there

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good news is i'll be relieved of Uber driving and its stresses and risks. I'll be surviving on $200 a month once I build my house as there is no property taxes or other bullshit. Too bad though there are no liquor stores, there is some bars but the liquors are sold underground and I don't know if they've been tampered with so can't risk dying. So I will have to just "Chew" the you know what plant. I'll be getting $200ish a month sent to me and still be surviving fine. At least i'll own my land and home with no heavy property taxes and other expenses. So I will be watching a lot of DBZ and other stuff to keep myself entertained. I'll be gone indefinitely most likely never coming back to developed America. Uber doesn't care about us guys, it only mainly cares about itself. If it can find a way to get rid of human drivers Uber would 100% do it. Uber keeps showing me $2 orders or some stacked Popeyes orders for 3 customers all for total $9, unbelievable how UE went downhill here. DoorDash still has life here though but I need to find my account and have them do bg check on me to get back on DD but I will just fly out and let my sister have my car, she will be sending me $$$$ while I am in Horn Africa guys. At least I have the Ocean nearby with nice Beach once I get there. I will build house with pool. I'll have to figure out how to stay entertained while there to avoid posting too much on this forum or going wild on here haha

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
Good news is i'll be relieved of Uber driving and its stresses and risks. I'll be surviving on $200 a month once I build my house as there is no property taxes or other bullshit. Too bad though there are no liquor stores, there is some bars but the liquors are sold underground and I don't know if they've been tampered with so can't risk dying. So I will have to just "Chew" the you know what plant. I'll be getting $200ish a month sent to me and still be surviving fine. At least i'll own my land and home with no heavy property taxes and other expenses. So I will be watching a lot of DBZ and other stuff to keep myself entertained. I'll be gone indefinitely most likely never coming back to developed America. Uber doesn't care about us guys, it only mainly cares about itself. If it can find a way to get rid of human drivers Uber would 100% do it. Uber keeps showing me $2 orders or some stacked Popeyes orders for 3 customers all for total $9, unbelievable how UE went downhill here. DoorDash still has life here though but I need to find my account and have them do bg check on me to get back on DD but I will just fly out and let my sister have my car, she will be sending me $$$$ while I am in Horn Africa guys. At least I have the Ocean nearby with nice Beach once I get there. I will build house with pool. I'll have to figure out how to stay entertained while there to avoid posting too much on this forum or going wild on here haha
So please clarify for me. Your internet girlfriend religious wife is coming here next month, but your new plan is for her to stay here and support you while you live in Africa?

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So please clarify for me. Your internet girlfriend religious wife is coming here next month, but your new plan is for her to stay here and support you while you live in Africa?
Ashleey don't let your mind run off too far, don't become overly curious lady

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What was your first clue? :LOL:
Lifetime Fitness just increased the healthy drinks by $2 this year alone, things keep going up and life keeps getting expensive but Uber keeps making us dependent on surge to drive the non-tipping and tip lying pax. Ants have flooded food delivery and food delivery now sucks with $2 runs. It's all heading towards rock bottom now.

·
Premium Member
8,377 Posts
No, in most of Africa $10 a day is considered very good. But today was terrible day and weather became bad with snow so I just said Eff it and went home. I made $20 by time I got home. $30 a day is considered amazing or near rich in Africa.
depends on the country but true in some cases.

·
Premium Member
25,675 Posts
Lifetime Fitness just increased the healthy drinks by $2 this year alone, things keep going up and life keeps getting expensive but Uber keeps making us dependent on surge to drive the non-tipping and tip lying pax. Ants have flooded food delivery and food delivery now sucks with $2 runs. It's all heading towards rock bottom now.
You talking individual drinks in the cooler?

Reactions: 122819
1 - 17 of 17 Posts