Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first had this last Thursday around 3am on 7/14, where this drunk cat went from Alton & 17th to Key Biscayne and threw me a $20 stating he'd need to make a few stops.

I figured, "great, I'm facilitating a drug dealer." But no, he said stop and would walk about 2 blocks and come back without another person in sight. After the 3rd time, I had to ask.

Pokemon Go

What...

The...

F**k...

... Is that?

Dropped him off and on top of the tip, made about $45 after a minor surge over the course of almost the span of a romcom. But less than a week later it happened 5 more times.

So, I downloaded Poke Radar, showing all the Pokemon in every area and filters by Pokemon name. This is now OFFICIALLY a "thing."

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. This morning, picked up 4 kids around 5:30am and drove till nearly 7 during a surge & made $80+ and got a 5*.

Screw Fooberpool, with kids outta school, this is like steroids Surge if you can convince the right people. No more than 5 min waits.

Poke Radar.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Who goes Pokemon hunting or catching at 5am? I won't mind the wait if I'm going to drive them all over town making $$$ but if they want me to wait 30 min while they look for Pokemon in a park I might just leave them there unless they give me a cash tip in advance for waiting.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've told anybody making a stop that I'll wait 5min and then will have to end the trip for them to hail another Uber/Lyft.

Just tell 'em, "if you haven't found it after 2 minutes, it's better to move on to find your ____-type Pokemon." Make their cheapo ride reward based with the negative of having to find another ride that's not so understanding.

CONTROL YOUR MILLENIALS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts