Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Nothing in this article says to use fhv
I thought you are good person. But , you are snake . I had argued here with many people: @vamp!re ,@bethpage005 ,@theitalian , @Zubera even @jaybx17 ,@FuberNYC and many people. But, I respect them because they have their own voice . Thanks to all this person. Even few Russian people here don't like me,it's ok because they hate me from the beginning. But. you are [email protected] . Shame to all your friends who friends with you, because you will snitch all your friends if you got pay You calling me on Bainbridge & 194st ? I don't want to go on that sheethole where you living. But , anywhere in Queens or Staten Island, NJ . I'm ready to meet with you. @Guap06 this is my email: [email protected]. Let's continue conversation true email.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Nothing in this article says to use fhv
Of course the moron Mayor didn't say because he ordered to Uber to take us out of the streets all harassment and bullying come from Uber against to us it is from Mayor ... Uber are enjoying to trate us like slave . because they know we are unprotected workers ..this is NY not California

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
I thought you are good person. But , you are snake . I had argued here with many people: @vamp!re ,@bethpage005 ,@theitalian , @Zubera even @jaybx17 ,@FuberNYC and many people. But, I respect them because they have their own voice . Thanks to all this person. Even few Russian people here don't like me,it's ok because they hate me from the beginning. But. you are [email protected] . Shame to all your friends who friends with you, because you will snitch all your friends if you got pay You calling me on Bainbridge & 194st ? I don't want to go on that sheethole where you living. But , anywhere in Queens or Staten Island, NJ . I'm ready to meet with you. @Guap06 this is my email: [email protected]. Let's continue conversation true email.
Wth happened here

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Now this, you are an internet thug dude, you prob 5'6 140lbs stinky driver ..

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
it says sick people not to take trains or buses. So get into an uber....
Yup get in to Uber but if you are under 40 and have strong imune system you can come out to work if you are living alone if you have family think again I'm coming out to work with caution . cancelation rate had been increased 😀

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
194 and Bainbridge bro I should be around by 530pm bro.. the deli in the corner
Listen is far from my way . Let's do this in Queens or Brooklyn. I don't want to post here location and time . But, you can reply by email. Because is between me and you. I'm promise you, I won't do anything. Just listening you.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Listen is far from my way . Let's do this in Queens or Brooklyn. I don't want to post here location and time . But, you can reply by email. Because is between me and you. I'm promise you, I won't do anything. Just listening you.
You the One who is "Psychopath".. now u don't have time

Sounds like excuses

Im also heading to lga in a few .. your second home 😂

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.