Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
"No Parking" Signs have always been there. I got a parking ticket there when a damn cop knocked on my window and surprised the crap out of me. $79 ticket. You can still stay at the parking lot further down US1 but the cops will end up kicking us out of there too. Uber should have had a waiting area for us to be at instead of just screwing us as usual.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"No Parking" Signs have always been there. I got a parking ticket there when a damn cop knocked on my window and surprised the crap out of me. $79 ticket. You can still stay at the parking lot further down US1 but the cops will end up kicking us out of there too. Uber should have had a waiting area for us to be at instead of just screwing us as usual.
Agreed they just keep screwing up regarding their treatment to drivers will be very interesting to see how the "industry " ends up resolving this it's really feels like a drivers sweat shop I must insist ...... Looking for other alternative to make a living pity because I like the job and the people connection

·
Registered
183 Posts
For FLL Airport during the day 7am-7pm at Snyder Park or where the other pin is. At night, near Deangelo Marine Exhaust, after business close.

No problems there with BSO and in the FIFO zone.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts