Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About an hour ago I witnessed a taxi strike a parked car and drive off.
My passenger, Cherice, asked me if I got that number as she was getting into my car.
I said yes and told her the number.
My last fair from Uptown, like Berwyn and Broadway took me 6 blocks from my house just as the heavy rain started.

The complaint:

I called the police andd was transferred to Uptown District. The cop said,
"There's not much we can do an hour later."

Resolution

So I contacted WGN Radio via text as I have been with them for 20 years as a joke writer, listener and prize winner.
I passed on the information with the comment,
"There has to be a statute of limitations longer than 1 hour on a hit and run.".

Complaint #2

I didn't mind the 3 lesbians talking about getting ****ed after picking them up from out of the Closet.
However, the queer that took me close to home was hitting on me, telling me how attractive I was, and how much he wanted a cock in him.

Complaint #3

Passenger gets into my car and 1/2 way through I notice he's drinking a Sam Adams.
I arrive at the drop off location and the guy shoves the empty beer can under my front seat. What a prick...
The only 4 star rating I ever gave.

·
Registered
311 Posts
you gave that ******bag 4 stars? are you out of your mind?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
My passenger, Cherice, asked me if I got that number as she was getting into my car.
My last fair from Uptown, like Berwyn and Broadway took me 6 blocks from my house just as the heavy rain started.

The complaint:

Resolution

So I contacted WGN Radio via text as I have been with them for 20 years as a joke writer, listener and prize winner.
"There has to be a statute of limitations longer than 1 hour on a hit and run.".

Complaint #2

I didn't mind the 3 lesbians talking about getting ****ed after picking them up from out of the Closet.
However, the queer that took me close to home was hitting on me, telling me how attractive I was, and how much he wanted a cock in him.

Complaint #3

Passenger gets into my car and 1/2 way through I notice he's drinking a Sam Adams.
I arrive at the drop off location and the guy shoves the empty beer can under my front seat. What a prick...
Cops aren't responding in Uptown unless there's a shooting in progress or Ned The Wino fell down and can't get up. And stay away from there this weekend. Bang Da Hitter was just released from jail. There will be retaliatory shootings. Don't wanna get caught in the crossfire.

10 years ago in Chicago a drunk driver rear ended me. He stumbles out and says he'd do anything if I didn't call the cops. Anyway, I was pissed, my Whopper with cheese landed in the back seat and I was in no mood for a BJ or whatever he had in mind. Would only give his first name, drunk as HELL and takes off. Got his plate #, called 911 and cop tells me to come in to file a report since both cars are "driveable". Real smart asses too. Close to a YEAR later I got his name and insurance information in the mail. Moral of the story? If driving drunk in Chicago and you hit something or someone - take off! If the cops didn't see it, it didn't happen.

You should have took the "queer" over to Steamworks and broaden your horizons. And the Closet is a dump. I wouldn't have even stopped to pick anyone up there. Your lucky those ***** didn't kick your ass and steal your clothes.

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
If you have the Cab Company name, just call the company's number and speak with a supervisor. They'll take care of this hit and run cabby.

·
Registered
189 Posts

The complaint:

Resolution

Complaint #2

Complaint #3

#2 actually happened to me once, lesbian(not the hot kind) couple seats in the back and starts making out/heavy patting. While the guy in front was saying how big my muscles were(which they aren't lol) and that I should chill at their house for a fun time. After kindly declining, he proceeded to mention how much fun it was going to be, that it was gonna be more the kissing... After that, no more talking on my part and I just focused on driving hoping not to be touched by this dude...

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
#2 actually happened to me once, lesbian(not the hot kind) couple seats in the back and starts making out/heavy patting. While the guy in front was saying how big my muscles were(which they aren't lol) and that I should chill at their house for a fun time. After kindly declining, he proceeded to mention how much fun it was going to be, that it was gonna be more the kissing... After that, no more talking on my part and I just focused on driving hoping not to be touched by this dude...
It probably wasn't a guy.

·
Registered
17,830 Posts
If you have the Cab Company name, just call the company's number and speak with a supervisor. They'll take care of this hit and run cabby.
All true.
Medallion owners want to nip this crap in the bud.
I had a driver destroy my cab and two parked cars while drunk, unauthorized front seat rider. I basically had to claim he stole the cab, which was pretty much true- he wasn't authorized to drive drunk in the middle of the night. almost got my company sued out from under me.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After getting killed last night with the 4.5 rating over 15 rides I may have to start being a little more critical if I knew how to get a 4.5 average using the five star rating system I could match all the passengers all 15 would have a combined score 4.5 stars I did drive mostly guys last night. I know if I did any one of those three things as a driver I would not be working

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Could be a $250 day delivering chicken and waffles for 4 hours may not drive tonight then again I might hit another $1,000 plus week combined income for like the 6 time since I started driving with uber

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
So I pick up my friend from Union Station that's visiting for the weekend. I had to stop at the mini-Walmart in Lakeview (Chicago trendy neighborhood). I point out the female in the parking lot with BOTH the Uber AND Lyft "trade dress" on her windshield. She had to have been 250 lbs wearing clothing for a 90 lb woman with tatoos up/down both arms. The clothes looked like she was trying to get toothpaste back in the tube. You know the type.

My friend says "She looks miserable too".

Uber on ya'll!

·
Registered
108 Posts
So I pick up my friend from Union Station that's visiting for the weekend. I had to stop at the mini-Walmart in Lakeview (Chicago trendy neighborhood). I point out the female in the parking lot with BOTH the Uber AND Lyft "trade dress" on her windshield. She had to have been 250 lbs wearing clothing for a 90 lb woman with tatoos up/down both arms. The clothes looked like she was trying to get toothpaste back in the tube. You know the type.

My friend says "She looks miserable too". I'll bet she's gonna make $400 tonight......in BJs in the alley at 4am.

Uber on ya'll!
Ewwwww! Got a visual and now it won't go away. So, there's side money to be made?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts