Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Shit is getting shittier...........schools starting is not helping at all I guess

or not many quitters to start schooling this is getting out of hand minimum fare

all day long.........:(

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got a 2.0 that didn't show up. I tried calling and texting with no response. He called me back a min after I canceled and said he didn't get call or text and then said he only needed a ride to his car a mile up the rode.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I got a 2.0 that didn't show up. I tried calling and texting with no response. He called me back a min after I canceled and said he didn't get call or text and then said he only needed a ride to his car a mile up the rode.
Hahaha you didnt miss anything
Better for you

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Shit is getting shittier...........schools starting is not helping at all I guess

or not many quitters to start schooling this is getting out of hand minimum fare

all day long.........:(
Universities start next week and community colleges a week after....

But smh at all the people taking 1.2 and 1.3 surges. This is time when it can go as high as 3.0 and once again noobs are ****ing it up.....

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I waited over an hour in southbay for a surge ride skipping the whole time with only 1 2.0 that was a no show. I then broke down and accepted a regular fare and end up going from Torrance to Ontario airport. Now what?
image.jpg

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Well nothing to see...but cars that is.

Get a cardboard sign that states "I need to get back to Torrance, hopefully you do as well. All you need is a smartphone and a good credit-card we can use my car."

·
Registered
966 Posts
My day is just a straight shot of yesterday I got some good surges, all rides are between 1-2.5 miles next person that takes me for a min will get some bad attitude

·
Registered
966 Posts
Universities start next week and community colleges a week after....

But smh at all the people taking 1.2 and 1.3 surges. This is time when it can go as high as 3.0 and once again noobs are ****ing it up.....
Usc are back Monday a little more surge in dtla ucla will be back mid sept

·
Registered
544 Posts
I waited over an hour in southbay for a surge ride skipping the whole time with only 1 2.0 that was a no show. I then broke down and accepted a regular fare and end up going from Torrance to Ontario airport. Now what? View attachment 12042
*cricket....good luck buddy, I feel for you. I heard there's a great topless bar somewhere out there.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts