Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Chris Evans is Terrible , I wouldn't mind seeing a simple fix of moving LeBlanc to Evans role and seeing Chris Harris and Rory Reid joing full time

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
God knows why they thought Chris Evans would be a good fit.

He was good enough on the Big Breakfast and props for getting stuck up Billie Piper.

But he is like a Duracell bunny on cocaine speaking through a bullhorn.

·
Premium Member
4,571 Posts
I reckon Warwick Davis be a good top gear presenter. Drives his black merc like Nigel Mansell. He's a funny guy & genuine. But the Beeb like to squander our license fee on crap like Evans& linnekar.

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
I think he is decent enough.

Probably the best of the current bunch.

I have watched every episode, not because it is Top Gear, certainly not because Chris Evans is on it but because I like watching programmes about cars.

Do cringe whenever Evans speaks, I have never really bought into the mantra that he is great.

He was savvy back when he bought the Radio station and made his money, and good luck to him.

But I wouldn't hunt out TV Programmes that he is on, his act hasn't really changed since the Big Breakfast, and he is fast approaching 50.

He needs to grow up.

I am already pricing up an Amazon deal to what the 3 Amigos.

Let's be honest that show might also fail, though I doubt it.

Basically the BBC have taken a hit and made it an also ran.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I dropped one of the producer(similar role) of the new Amazon Top Gear show to Gatwick few months back, he was flying to the Caribbean or somewhere similar for one of the episodes, the new show is supposed to be more of the specials they used to do in Top gear where they go round the globe doing different challenges rather then the old studio format.

·
Premium Member
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What do people in London thing of LeBlanc?

Its pretty obvious before even reading this that him and Evans have no chemistry
Matt is OK. Ppl like him as he's kind of natural...like he was in 'Friends' but you can see that he's not comfortable now being in this role.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Even if I hated top gear I still used to
Watch if nothing good was on but with the new hosts I haven even watched a single
Second they should of got tiff from
Fifth gear or Jason Plato

1 - 9 of 9 Posts