Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help me out if anyone knows what is going on. I just started with Uber and once i got all my documents in and got the e-mail saying i was good to go I hit the road. Day one i didn't get any pings but i didn't really know where to go and I didn't go at a great time. I thought this was just my fault. I tried again today during the morning rush and still had no luck. After searching through some of the other threads here i tried to find myself on the rider app while i was online, but i didn't show up. I sent an email to the help email but all they said to do was update my phone, reinstall the partner app and restart my phone. NO LUCK. I went as far as to install the partner app on my girlfriends phone to see if there was something on my phone that was blocking me but I had the same problem. The app said I was online but my car never showed up on the rider app. If anyone out there has had this happen or has any idea how to fix it I would be forever in your debt.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Please help me out if anyone knows what is going on. I just started with Uber and once i got all my documents in and got the e-mail saying i was good to go I hit the road. Day one i didn't get any pings but i didn't really know where to go and I didn't go at a great time. I thought this was just my fault. I tried again today during the morning rush and still had no luck. After searching through some of the other threads here i tried to find myself on the rider app while i was online, but i didn't show up. I sent an email to the help email but all they said to do was update my phone, reinstall the partner app and restart my phone. NO LUCK. I went as far as to install the partner app on my girlfriends phone to see if there was something on my phone that was blocking me but I had the same problem. The app said I was online but my car never showed up on the rider app. If anyone out there has had this happen or has any idea how to fix it I would be forever in your debt.
Has your inspection been approved? Check online to make sure.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Normally if you go to jelp in the partner app you can get someone in chat support. I have not done this in quite a while though as I don't drive in summer hardly at all. Jist is not worth it for $5 an hour.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did send about a milion emails back and forth to the help center. Which was not helpful at all. It turns out that all safety inspection was reviewed and accepted but I guess it wasn't in the system until the next day. So I'm up and running now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts