Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so we are 3 friends and we all set locations to the same location. Even though They've got 3-4 trips after 1AM, I have gotten nothing. Like 0 requests. They come and go and I wait. I have sent tons of emails to Uber but they just do not seem to care. (You know those generic idiotic answers) Idk what's the reason why I do not get any requests but this is getting annoying...

·
Premium Member
70,358 Posts
so we are 3 friends and we all set locations to the same location. Even though They've got 3-4 trips after 1AM, I have gotten nothing. Like 0 requests. They come and go and I wait. I have sent tons of emails to Uber but they just do not seem to care. (You know those generic idiotic answers) Idk what's the reason why I do not get any requests but this is getting annoying...
Try Lyft

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
I've heard on this board, but don't necessarily agree that UBER will match higher rated drivers with higher rated passengers. Again, not sure how true that is.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I've heard on this board, but don't necessarily agree that UBER will match higher rated drivers with higher rated passengers. Again, not sure how true that is.
I don't believe that to be true. I have over 1700 trips and carry a 4.96 rating on uber and 4.97 on Lyft. I can sit for over an hour without ride requests. It might have something to do with acceptance or cancellation rating.

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
I don't believe that to be true. I have over 1700 trips and carry a 4.96 rating on uber and 4.97 on Lyft. I can sit for over an hour without ride requests. It might have something to do with acceptance or cancellation rating.
Nope... It's the Uber gods...

It's hard to tell...

When you've pissed them off...

Butt... It's easy to tell...

When they like you...8>)

Rakos

PS. Too bad they don't have a like button...

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Occam's razor: it is because there are too damn many drivers.

You should do lyft as well. I do both but I find the saturation of drivers still massively high.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.