Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Well, passenger, mind your own business. And yes, sometimes we multitask to be able to be more efficient and make this gig profitable. In fact, we are each of us the captain of our ships and as such we do as we please. So sit back there silently and we'll get you to your destination save and sound. And don't think if we allow ourselves the chance to eat or drink carefully and neatly, that we trust you to do the same.

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the end I gave the driver 4* and I still tipped. I wasn’t the only pax in the car...two other ppl (friends, not a pool ride) were also in the car.

If there’s anything good about drunks they tend to be a bit more generous when it comes to tipping. Or they flat out stiff you.

I wonder if there’s others on here that works both ways as a driver but also as a pax

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
In the end I gave the driver 4* and I still tipped. I wasn't the only pax in the car...two other ppl (friends, not a pool ride) were also in the car.

If there's anything good about drunks they tend to be a bit more generous when it comes to tipping. Or they flat out stiff you.

I wonder if there's others on here that works both ways as a driver but also as a pax
4 stars is all you can do?...Miserable.

·
Banned
1,417 Posts
Your rideshare driver is eating a meal when stopped at lights, etc.

I'm a pax.
What was the food? Was he slurping ramen?

Did he make a lot of noise? I get pax in my car that eat and they make a lot of noise chomping and chewing and whatnot.

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What was the food? Was he slurping ramen?

Did he make a lot of noise? I get pax in my car that eat and they make a lot of noise chomping and chewing and whatnot.
Defenitely not ramen. Was evident the driver was eating from Tupperware. Didn't make a lot of noise...but still.

If you're gonna eat you better have enough for everybody

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Just be sure to spell correctly if you're gonna insult
Amen.

And pardon a rare Ad, still on hiatus but I was watching that old guy jamming on new kid stuff and misses all of ya's after a single day. It's gonna be month's!

Anywho,

Soul of decency or not here below a bellow with perfect form and not even a comma splice (my worst offence against the Queen's tongue.)

I am quite sure that "destination save and sound"

Is not only poor usage; it is bad form and terrible construction. Insufficient. Insufferable.

Safety dance.
Ad, Drink Vernors always.

His backyard, yours, mine and ubots.
How is anyone ever going to understand you unless you SPEAK ENGLISH?
my Gods, man.
ww2

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Amen.

And pardon a rare Ad, still on hiatus but I was watching that old guy jamming on new kid stuff and misses all of ya's after a single day. It's gonna be month's!

Anywho,

Soul of decency or not here below a bellow with perfect form and not even a comma splice (my worst offence against the Queen's tongue.)

I am quite sure that "destination save and sound"

Is not only poor usage; it is bad form and terrible construction. Insufficient. Insufferable.

Safety dance.
Ad, Drink Vernors always.

His backyard, yours, mine and ubots.
How is anyone ever going to understand you unless you SPEAK ENGLISH?
my Gods, man.
ww2
You got to be kidding Ad!! Your use of the English language might cause cancer it's so bad. Seriously, you might be responsible for brain cancer in some of our members. Your babble is just plain annoying and wasteful of our time and resources. Trust me, just write 2 - 3 short simple sentences and we sort of understand you.

My biggest mistake was 2 spelling errors, save instead of safe, and repoted instead of reported. You on the other hand, type endless useless mumble jumble. When I make a mistake, people here can figure out very quickly the meaning by adjusting a misspelled word or two. You Ad, type endless babble which is totally incomprehensible to everyone but yourself. We never know what you mean nor have the time or energy to even try to "get" what you wanted to say.

And if I may add my own observation, Ad's comments on threads he started lately felt creepy and inappropriate for our general audience. I mean I didn't even get thru most of his cringeworthy posts because I felt so dirty even fighting thru them. I hope he stops to analyze his motives and refrains from posting similar garbage in the future.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
I'll never see another of your posts.

And gotta. Go. Gonna squat in your head forever

I caught a ping. And horror of horrors discovered that if I don't log in I see your snerts like everyone else.

I'll never do that again

Dont like this---do me a favor in return. Because you have finally proven beyond all doubt: exactly what you are.

See, I give likes, but don't care about them. Actually deleted all alerts.

You know when I did that?

When YOU spit science about what junk and psycho operations at hand with that nonsense.

So, I'll always log in to peak around and you will NEVER like.

Gotta go gotta hug a driver in the pit.
I need one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts