Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if this has been brought up elsewhere.

Been driving Uber for a few weeks now and UberPool is nothing but a pain in the arse. Especially in the city of Chicago. I thought I read somewhere that Uber is not punishing for NOT accepting pool rides. Is this true. I've been turning down several pools lately.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
That's correct, the acceptance rate won't get you deactivated. Just ignore them. They might kick you out of the app for a couple of minutes but then you can get online again and keep on anting.

·
Registered
829 Posts
You can sign up for Lyft or another app also. That way if you ignore enough Pool request that Uber gives you a timeout, just switch apps and keep working.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Ignore them and switch over to Lyft if you get timed out. If you get deactivated for not taking pool pax, wear that as a badge of honor.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Forgive me if this has been brought up elsewhere.

Been driving Uber for a few weeks now and UberPool is nothing but a pain in the arse. Especially in the city of Chicago. I thought I read somewhere that Uber is not punishing for NOT accepting pool rides. Is this true. I've been turning down several pools lately.
Looking through the forum there are a few instances where drivers have successfully got Uber to exclude them from UberPool but only after much back and forth mailing.;)

Of course there is not guarantees but if you do succeed please post here. Thanks.:)

·
Registered
588 Posts
You can sign up for Lyft or another app also. That way if you ignore enough Pool request that Uber gives you a timeout, just switch apps and keep working.
Lyft line is just as shitty as uberstool but at least some do tip thanks to the in app tipping option

1 - 6 of 6 Posts