Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live in Maryland just outside of DC and Virginia. Just started recently for Uber and noticed that I've never gotten a pickup in Virginia. Spent 4+ hours waiting for pickups, even in surge areas. Notified Uber Support and they made it seem like I was just unlucky. I'm able to pickup customers in Virginia with Lyft, but no luck with Uber. Does anyone know why or had this same issue before? I've gotten and passed the Virginia Inspection too btw.

·
24,233 Posts
Send an e-Mail to Uber and ask them if they have you set-up to accept Virginia trips. If not, direct them to your profile where they can see that you have uploaded the Virginia Inspection Report. I would assume that you have applied for your Virginia TNC sticker.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Send an e-Mail to Uber and ask them if they have you set-up to accept Virginia trips. If not, direct them to your profile where they can see that you have uploaded the Virginia Inspection Report. I would assume that you have applied for your Virginia TNC sticker.
Actually I haven't. I guess that's what I need. Once I receive that sticker will I be able to make airport pickups?

·
24,233 Posts
Actually I haven't. I guess that's what I need. Once I receive that sticker will I be able to make airport pickups?
As I understand it, you will. One thing that you might do, just for your information, is to take a look at WTOP's website, to-day. There is an article there about TNC pick-ups at Dulles and National. Dulles already has a TNC waiting area. I do not think that National has set aside its, yet.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As I understand it, you will. One thing that you might do, just for your information, is to take a look at WTOP's website, to-day. There is an article there about TNC pick-ups at Dulles and National. Dulles already has a TNC waiting area. I do not think that National has set aside its, yet.
Oh ok. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts