Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Tim posted about it, I tried to find my Rider Referral Code. All I saw was the code to recruit drivers. So I emailed support.

Yes, you can enter friends phone numbers or emails...but here's the kicker -
"However, there are no promotional incentives currently available in your city. As soon as, their are such incentives, you will be automatically informed about that."

So you don't get poop recruiting new riders.

Lyft, however, does provide a unique code which gives new riders $20 off their first ride and gives the driver $10. Guess we head to Staples tomorrow for some card stock.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
That driver code to refer a new driver can be used for new riders on their first ride.
Just make sure they enter the code on the first page when signing up or enter it at promo code section before requesting the first ride.
They get $20 off while driver get $5. Refer new riders your rider code so that way you earn $20.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Open the Rider App (if you are registered as a rider) and open the side menu and choose "Free Rides". My promo code is listed there and it says "Send friends a free ride and you'll get one too, worth $20."

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tim, (I hope I'm wrong) but I believe that's one rider giving another a ride and getting one. If you log on to partners.uber.com and click invites it only shows driver referrals. That where support told me to look...and then said what I quoted above.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I see. I use Uber as a rider several times a week, so the free ride thing appeals to me. So my proposed business card would help someone sign up using my code, they would then get a free ride from me as a driver, and then my rider account would also get a free ride for me to use later.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Would these free rides on our account be transferrable to other peoples ACCTS?????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts