Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Whenever I take a long ride to the City... I cross over Holland/Lincoln and park right in any of those towns for the day. I dislike JC,Weehawken and Hoboken because the sprint cell service sucks and gets me in trouble all the time with pax. I especially stay away from the waterfront it gets worse there

Jersey PT map is always on fire when I'm there

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Looks like deception to me. 25%-550% Primetime, and they'll stiff you at 25%.

Most drivers are dumbasses, and fall for that trick.
Only dumb if you chase it like a tornado....otherwise it's betther than 25% of zero PT :rolleyes:
If you're in the area and get pinged at 600% kool....just don't chase the rainbow while on your unicorn

PT in Jersey is real... I'm a NY driver and rideshare in Jersey a couple times a week because of it

·
Premium Member
3,326 Posts
Only dumb if you chase it like a tornado....otherwise it's betther than 25% of zero PT :rolleyes:
If you're in the area and get pinged at 600% kool....just don't chase the rainbow while on your unicorn

PT in Jersey is real... I'm a NY driver and rideshare in Jersey a couple times a week because of it
Lyft is very well known for lying.

·
Registered
80 Posts
the sprint cell service sucks and gets me in trouble all the time with pax.
I do not understand why a lot of people trust for company like T-mobile/Sprint/AT&T/ and others.

I use only service like MetroPCS/SimpleMobile/Ultra/Cricket etc. I work in NY, Manhattan and drive for rideshare only in NJ and always i have a service and i can't make complain about range...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.