Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber can go suck a fat one if it truly thinks I am going to help with the Monday morning madness without a surge. I truly dont understand why Uber thinks its drivers will put themselves at risk during snow or freezing rain with zero incentive.

I was driving last night and luckily I got a long fare right as it started to snow. I ended the trip then spent the next 40 minutes getting home when it should have taken 25.

Uber needs to pay attention to the weather and factor that in way more than just a "blizzard".

Pinging me for this BS with no surge when roads are covered in snow? GTFO of here.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not to mention the cheap ass riders who think anyone will go out of their way to drive in this weather for base fare.

Dont cry about surges when you yourself wont drive in this weather.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not to mention the cheap ass riders who think anyone will go out of their way to drive in this weather for base fare.

Dont cry about surges when you yourself wont drive in this weather.
True that. I had a ride the other day. About a 40mile trip(approx 1hr ride time), it was so foggy that you could barely see in front of you. Long story short it was 2 girls who were headed home. Near the end they asked if we could stop by for food. Sure! I already knew it was a money maker. IT was a surge ride too. Total ride was about $70. Next ride I got was also a surge ride, 20min ride time and that was $40. Booyah son!!!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I didn't drive over in the snow, the restaurant I work for is so busy they needed three drivers from open to close and we all made hundreds

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think this thread was honestly good luck for me because after I posted it I got a 5x surge to the airport for 79 dollars and then a 3.6x surge back to the airport for 63. I made about 140 bucks in less than 2 hours total work and like 3 dollars gas.

I called it a day after that lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts