Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also pointless to have a number to call support that doesn't work. This service is a joke for anyone working. Smh

·
Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
8,184 Posts
Not having support will kill off uber eats.

“I can’t get into the condo complex and the customer isn’t answering”

with support = you get cleared off the delivery
Without support = nothing you can do but mark delivery and leave it on the pavement.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts

Without support = nothing you can do but mark delivery and leave it on the pavement.

wrong... you can wait 8 minutes cancel and eat the food... but make sure you also send a text message before or after you called

·
2021 Bugatti Chiron
7,141 Posts
wrong... you can wait 8 minutes cancel and eat the food... but make sure you also send a text message before or after you called
Wait out the 8 minute timer send message saying leaving food at ??? (outside gate) Mark delivered, eat food and get paid.

·
Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
8,184 Posts
I thought you had to be within X feet of the destination?

Around Orlando there's times you can't get within 1/4 of an address without a code.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts