Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been posted outside a 711 for the past hour only 2 blocks from Clarendon with several other uber drivers and receiving no pings. Before 10pm i was getting hits left and right. Anyone experiencing the same shit?

·
Registered
119 Posts
ive been posted outside a 711 for the past hour only 2 blocks from Clarendon with several other uber drivers and receiving no pings. Before 10pm i was getting hits left and right. Anyone experiencing the same shit?
Yep I haven't gotten any pings all week in the RZ in the afternoon/night hours

·
Premium Member
23,204 Posts
Between 8:00 & 10:00 there were no incentives, so I assume many drivers went app off unless they happened to be in a surge zone. Once 10:01 hit, drivers on Incentives turned apps back on & flooded RZ.

I was in Arlington as well & definitely quiet at the beginning. Got a few piddling fares then one nice to Centreville @ 2.2X. Made the night worth it.

For those wondering if Gold is worth it, this was a shit Pool ride. 5 minutes, a mile. Not great but makes Pool tolerable.

2016-06-25 01.58.29.png

·
Banned
177 Posts
Me too I gave up and went in at 12 am Today is going good so far got 6 hits in 2 hours now I'm waiting for more but altleast I made something so far we will see how tonight goes I think at 9 I'm going to find as many people as I can do I'll me the 6 calls we have to do tonight

1 - 5 of 5 Posts