Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since last week, I noticed Lyft has removed the time away from Pax. Uber still displays time and distance of request from Pax. Why do the Lyft big wigs, need to resort to deception to cause a driver to accept a request. LYFT, what part of I don't want to drive 10 min for a $5.00 fare, do you NOT understand?

-All this will cause is more cancellation by the driver, once they actually see the pick up address.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
My phone is Android. I only make peanuts on Uber/Lyft, so iPHONE is out of my budget. LOL. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Isn't the state-of-the-art Android phone in the neighborhood of an iPhone? I buy iPhones and nurse them for 3 years of life. (Most people discard their phones in less than 2 years.)
Longterm Value will overide up-front cost. (Same reason I drive EV).

·
Banned
3,995 Posts
its not that they have removed it. its a bug. I've got some pings that didnt have the time info either. Had to judge myself where the ping was and how long that line was. I did two rides today one had it and the other didnt. so its not a permanent thing. just a bug

·
Premium Member
9,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its not that they have removed it. its a bug. I've got some pings that didnt have the time info either. Had to judge myself where the ping was and how long that line was. I did two rides today one had it and the other didnt. so its not a permanent thing. just a bug
Are you using iPHONE?

·
Banned
3,995 Posts
Okay not a glitch another user in the states in the Lyft subforum and both my pings this evening didn't have it. It's lyfts experiments to see if our cancellation rate will change if we don't see the time. After 3000 rides I don't need the time. As long as I can see the line I can figure out how far the pax is and if I want it. But still this is total bullshit

Product Font Slope Line Parallel

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
I am at the latest version of the APP, I am still getting the 'x minutes away' --> IOS11 on iPhone6S

(As of this moment, I'm upgrading to the new IOS12 that came out a few days ago, we will see if the 'time until pickup' disappears.)

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'm starting to really dislike Lyft. Most of the PAX are the scum of the earth, rejected Uber pax. Now Lyft took away "ETA to pick up"

·
Premium Member
8,237 Posts
Okay not a glitch another user in the states in the Lyft subforum and both my pings this evening didn't have it. It's lyfts experiments to see if our cancellation rate will change if we don't see the time. After 3000 rides I don't need the time. As long as I can see the line I can figure out how far the pax is and if I want it. But still this is total bullshit

View attachment 260772
Wow. They really dont give a **** about driver safety.

Instead of making a split second decision to accept a ping while driving they want to either distract you or CON you into taking one.

What a bunch off asswipes at LYFT

1 - 20 of 32 Posts