1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more than four people please

And they still keep piling in. I know I'm getting a one star for not allowing them 5 in the car, but that's fine. I guess this is the downside of late night weekend driving.

I guess I could cancel the trip right away right? Problem there is you have to get the six people out of the car. I had two people open my SUV back on their own and jump in. I was irate.

·
Registered
311 Posts
yes cancel and tell them to get the **** out. this car ain't moving with you ******** in it. "but we'll tip you good!!!" get $50 up front. they can't pay you up front, tell em to **** off.

Reactions: Nagodesi and Liz_C

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I think I'm gonna do this next time. Plus at the end of this one, the chick became my first puker. She got it out the door but it was all over the side of my car. Hell ride. I told Uber and they said they needed pics of the puke, you know...because they are weird like that. I just cleaned it up and moved on.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I give them a chance to get out (when they try to shove in >6). If they don't comply or put up a fuss about it, I go ape****, and I'm not beyond getting physical. This and pax keeping me waiting more than 3 mins are the 2 biggest things that piss me off.

·
Registered
311 Posts
i can definitely say that i end up waiting way longer for these entitled ****s than i ever waited for passengers when i drove a cab.

Reactions: Nagodesi and Liz_C

·
Registered
606 Posts
When I pull up, I say "how many will be riding?". If they say 5 or more. I offer options of canceling for an XL or getting another uber in addition to mine. The whole "we aren't going far" thing is followed up by "then you won't mind spending an extra $5 so that so I can legally take you. After all, $10 divided by 5 people is only $2 each." :)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
When I pull up, I say "how many will be riding?". If they say 5 or more. I offer options of canceling for an XL or getting another uber in addition to mine. The whole "we aren't going far" thing is followed up by "then you won't mind spending an extra $5 so that so I can legally take you. After all, $10 divided by 5 people is only $2 each." :)
This

If your polite they usually are cool.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts

And they still keep piling in. I know I'm getting a one star for not allowing them 5 in the car, but that's fine. I guess this is the downside of late night weekend driving.

I guess I could cancel the trip right away right? Problem there is you have to get the six people out of the car. I had two people open my SUV back on their own and jump in. I was irate.
Just WOW....Grow some balls..

The few times things have started to go very bad in my car, i reply with following "Getting stupid in my car will have the same outcome as getting stupid in my home"

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
I never start the trip until they are all in. That way I get to cancel without being rated if I want.

The worst were the drunken Irish students in San Diego for the 2.5 month work permit. They wanted to pile in seven with open 16oz open beers. So glad they went back home.... well most of them anyway. There are always a few "left overs" every year.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Hay, uber passengers do as you please in your private car,
Sh!t, p!ss, fart, throw up, smoke crack, vape, drink beer, seat two to a seat, have sex, slap your girl, use the "N" word in your conversation even though anyone can clearly see that i am black, hay I will even give oral to any man or woman on request, I am uber, I am here for you,

and after all that give me 1,2,3 or 4-stars, but not 5 because 5-stars is excellent (perfect) and i am no where near perfect,.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts