Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more nice car! When I started driving for UBERX a few months ago, I enlisted my 2011 BMW 335. It's a cream puff and my toy. Big mistake, soon learned that many, not all, riders don't give a crap that they are riding in a nice car. I won't go in to the details, but I know you all understand what I'm talking about. Last night I had it, so the 335 has been officially retired. I bought a reasonably new Hyundai Sonsta that will now be my UBER car. It's the kind of car that I can tip on end and take the hose to for cleaning. My mistake in thinking that people would respect my property. I now understand why taxi's look the way they do. I'll keep the damage to a minimum, but when I hang up my UBER hat I'll go sell it off. Meantime my cream puff 335 will be just that, in my carport. Lesson learned by someone way too naive.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Depends on the price of the Sonata.... Vs the 335

My '11 335d cost me same/less than a Sonata that would still be eligible for Lyft bonuses

Plus there's the whole Select thing if you Uber.... Which could potentially be huge if you're awake at 5am in suburbia, and plan on heading into the nearest airport I equipped metropolis anyway

1 - 2 of 2 Posts