Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
If you're going to start kicking random people out, you're going to have to be creative with your reasons.

"you're being kicked out because the power steering died in the car and I can't safely drive you"

And keep it simple.
Exactly, never use anything that can backfire. My personal favorite is say that you feel sick and it's not safe to drive the precious passengers towards their destination. Problem solved.

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you're going to start kicking random people out, you're going to have to be creative with your reasons.

"you're being kicked out because the power steering died in the car and I can't safely drive you"

And keep it simple.
Pro tip.

Exactly, never use anything that can backfire. My personal favorite is say that you feel sick and it's not safe to drive the precious passengers towards their destination. Problem solved.
:cool:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I kick out a guy a few nights ago. I am driving and look in my review mirror dude is straight looking at me and licking his lips then he blows me a kiss oh hell no. I stop the open the door and kick him out.:mad:
Well that's justifiable means, specially if you using two sided dash cam.

I kick out a guy a few nights ago. I am driving and look in my review mirror dude is straight looking at me and licking his lips then he blows me a kiss oh hell no. I stop the open the door and kick him out.:mad:
On all Leftist Womenist Feminist Liberalist things that's justifiable means had that happen to me when I worked at 7-11 . Couldn't do nothing about it cause I was working under somebody always hovering over my shoulder..

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm trying to edit the original post and add this link since the youtube video has been deleted by the user..

Just realized that I'm not allowed to add link since I'm a newbie to the forum.

Just google: lesbian-couple-says-uber-driver-kicked-them-out-over-a-kiss it's an article on the NYP.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Oh boy watch now all lesb/gays gonna be intentionally making out just to piss off drivers and provoke a situation. People now such copycats.
That's a fact

I'm trying to edit the original post and add this link since the youtube video has been deleted by the user..

Just realized that I'm not allowed to add link since I'm a newbie to the forum.

Just google: lesbian-couple-says-uber-driver-kicked-them-out-over-a-kiss it's an article on the NYP.
Sad that made news... but definitely a good heads up for anyone on how to handle the situation vs. on how NOT to handle it.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.