Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look, with every driver out, you will avg 2.5 rides an hr. To make the 50 or 75 you will drive and gas 2x reg. Money is still the same. This is Las Vegas! Dont chase the pax for rides, chase them for Strip Clubs and Kick Backs! Thats the real money! Uber just wants to get all the drivers out and picking up the pax that were ignored while surging.. There hasn't been 1 surge since this promo and some people are still happy working 10-12 hrs for the same peanuts.. The reason why Uber will always win is because the people are not smart enough to see past the scam.. Uber is very smart to make everyone go out, they don't care about the 500. They know that since everyone is out and about that only 1/3 of the people will get the bonus.. Its simple math.. UBER OFF until SURGE, NO AIRPORT PICK UPS OR ANY PINGS OVER 2 MILES.. WE NEED TO CONTROL UBER NOT THEM US!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clearly you aren't using the math or your brain to utilizing the situation. Always complain and complain.
Yes, you please turn off your app, don't drive. Less competition for us the rest. lol
Not complaining just stating facts that you newbies dont see.. YOU ONLY SEE THE CHUMP CHANGE, YOU CAN MAKE 500 A NIGHT IF YOU PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT AND PLAY SMART NOT WORK HARD.. CHASE THE BONE BRO! YOU ARE THE REASON UBER STAYS ON TOP! NO GAME PLAN EXCEPT TO WAIT FOR UBER HANDOUTS! SORRY FOR YOUR OUTLOOK ALSO. YOU CAN MAKE THAT 500 IN 2-3 DAYS OF DRIVING USE 100 IN GAS.. SO IN THE END YOU JUST DROVE NORMALLY BUT TOOK THE RIDES YOU DIDNT TAKE BEFORE THE PROMO.. YOU WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY.. 400 IN TOTAL AFTER GAS, THEN TAXES AND WEAR AND TEAR ADDS UP TO ABOUT 275.00.. NOT BAD FOR 36 HRS OF WORK.. VERY SMART FOR A HARD WORKER..

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
I drive Prius so my gas won't be $100 to get that $500 net.
I've driven in LA too. Unfortunately, i'm a full timer. Up to you and please do what you believe. Yes, i'm a NEWBIE too just like you :)

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
I drive Prius so my gas won't be $100 to get that $500 net.
I've driven in LA too. Unfortunately, i'm a full timer. Up to you and please do what you believe. Yes, i'm a NEWBIE too just like you :)
Couple days ago. Picked up. Man immediately wanted to know if I know'd A Strip club. I said No. He Became an Idiot. Hmmmmmmm. Do you think Maybe. Strip Clubs R Looking for Alternatives?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Couple days ago. Picked up. Man immediately wanted to know if I know'd A Strip club. I said No. He Became an Idiot. Hmmmmmmm. Do you think Maybe. Strip Clubs R Looking for Alternatives?
best pay out is 8pm-6am 1. Crazy Horse 2. Saphire.. the rest are like 30 or nothing.. Good luck next time!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Not complaining just stating facts that you newbies dont see.. YOU ONLY SEE THE CHUMP CHANGE, YOU CAN MAKE 500 A NIGHT IF YOU PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT AND PLAY SMART NOT WORK HARD.. CHASE THE BONE BRO! YOU ARE THE REASON UBER STAYS ON TOP! NO GAME PLAN EXCEPT TO WAIT FOR UBER HANDOUTS! SORRY FOR YOUR OUTLOOK ALSO. YOU CAN MAKE THAT 500 IN 2-3 DAYS OF DRIVING USE 100 IN GAS.. SO IN THE END YOU JUST DROVE NORMALLY BUT TOOK THE RIDES YOU DIDNT TAKE BEFORE THE PROMO.. YOU WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY.. 400 IN TOTAL AFTER GAS, THEN TAXES AND WEAR AND TEAR ADDS UP TO ABOUT 275.00.. NOT BAD FOR 36 HRS OF WORK.. VERY SMART FOR A HARD WORKER..
Ok. So why dont u share your knowledge with us. How do u do kickbacks? Im guessing u have to be a guy to make good with a strip club or massage parlor. Ive veen hearing this about these kickbacks a lot. Show me your ways yoda. Not making fun of you. I want to learn!!!!

·
Banned
3,985 Posts
I agree. With sure prices driver will make more then $800 in 4 days because I've done it. But can't be the power when drivers are independent.

·
Banned
3,985 Posts
Ok. So why dont u share your knowledge with us. How do u do kickbacks? Im guessing u have to be a guy to make good with a strip club or massage parlor. Ive veen hearing this about these kickbacks a lot. Show me your ways yoda. Not making fun of you. I want to learn!!!!
He goes to uber pick up area and soliciting for strip clubs. If he see all guys waiting for their uber ride he tell them to cancel and he will take them for free to strip clubs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts