Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,352 Posts
It was either this or vomit. He was feeling sick. I rolled the dice. But NEVER again. Drive-thru is DONE! 1 ☆all you want.

I'm beyond done!!!
Good Grief, was he wasted? my kids dont even make that much mess, that looks intentional to me.

I think thats a Veteran driver teaching you a lesson for agreeing to go through the Drive thru.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pax are disgusting. Uber giving you anything for clean up?
Yea, but mentioned above, my cousins are MORE behaved than this neophyte. I smiled and said, oh it's ok, it's fine. Don't worry about it. You'll be ok.

20 times 4! I JUST DON'T GET PAX! This is like the last straw!

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sick effing bastards - what is wrong with all these disrespectful jerks?
I don't even know. I actually had a PAX spill once, she literally, got the towels out my trunk, SCRUBBED my seats until everything was up. This asshat, looked at me shrugged and left! I just DON'T UNDERSTAND, oh and P.V. folks are officially off my radar.

Each rider from there is a total tool! Is that just me, or PV folks nasty?!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
I don't even know. I actually had a PAX spill once, she literally, got the towels out my trunk, SCRUBBED my seats until everything was up. This asshat, looked at me shrugged and left! I just DON'T UNDERSTAND, oh and P.V. folks are officially off my radar.

same as all of them up in the hills near and around Mulholland - so done with these entitled non tipping arrogant pricks

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It does look like puke turn it in to uber and say it's puke and try to get a clean up fee for your troubles. It's worth a try
I got my clean up fee.. I'm not trying to fleece the guy! I'm more taken aback, how one almost 45yo male CAN do this. EVEN a brat of kid, IS NOT THIS MESSY!!!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts

PV = punk ville if you wanna get punked go here

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.