Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember back in the days you would have the unpleasant change to get close to a guy without deodorant and feel like puking for the smell. Well now turns out that since the days started being hot, when I have to have my windows up and A/C on, I been getting women with terrible armpit smell in my car, what is going on?? did woman started using deodorant? and no! coming from the Gym is not an excuse, because in this days if you put on a good deodorant even after working out in the gym will keep you seal from odors :confused:
Seriously I will start spraying them out with febreze.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got two young women this morning ubering back to their car after a night of drinking I assume. I could smell their breath from the front seat. It was overwhelming. It filled my car. My eyes were bleeding.
lol well that is bad, but there is nothing they can do about it,well except chew gum or have some mints, but that happens to anyone that drinks, but the armpits thing is a matter of hygiene o_O

·
Premium Member
60,587 Posts
I got two young women this morning ubering back to their car after a night of drinking I assume. I could smell their breath from the front seat. It was overwhelming. It filled my car. My eyes were bleeding.
Dragon Breath.
Common on Bourbon Street.
A closed space like a car for 12 hours shifts reveals odors you never thought of.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep get it all the time from the hipster hippy bohemian type chicks, they think deodorant causes cancer
Well having to drive with and upset stomach and sort of dizzy due to that disgusting smell may cause and accident, and you may even die in the crash before any deodorant even had the chance to give you cancer :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts