Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since summer started, it seems demand has dropped. I've been in tenlytown, wiscon ave and no pings in almost an hour now(7-8 pm Friday night).

I am platinum status but when I signed with Uber in feb 2015, it seems demand was constant anytime...

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
Most AU or Gtown students are gone

·
Registered
15 Posts
Same here sitting in middle of Clarendon and nothing. 1 more hour for two rides. I'm platinum but incentives are useless if we can't complete them.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey guys so I upgraded my phone two days ago from iPhone 6 t mobile to IPhone 6s Plus but now on sprint network and ever since I got this new phone I haven't got any pings in over 5 hrs now even when I'm online ? Anybody can tell me what's wrong? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Hey guys so I upgraded my phone two days ago from iPhone 6 t mobile to IPhone 6s Plus but now on sprint network and ever since I got this new phone I haven't got any pings in over 5 hrs now even when I'm online ? Anybody can tell me what's wrong? Thanks in advance
Check Pax App to see if your car is showing online on the blue dot where you're sitting. If it's not, it means you have been sidelined by Uber and has nothing to do with your phone or network you're using.
Driver's App. can show you online when in fact you're not.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Check Pax App to see if your car is showing online on the blue dot where you're sitting. If it's not, it means you have been sidelined by Uber and has nothing to do with your phone or network you're using.
Driver's App. can show you online when in fact you're not.
I was checking the pax app I didn't see my car a few times but some other times I did see it there I'm guessing it's just too many drivers out here

·
Registered
364 Posts
there seems to be some type of priority ping system tested it with a buddy of mine. doesn't ping me inside reward zone went outside and it worked. uber a bunch of scum bags. seems like hourlies only get rides if there are no multipliers avail in that area

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yup I'm platinum hourly too. I get pings from outside the reward zone no prob. Sometimes from one street outside...doh. Inside nothing unless it's rush hour or high demand. Last sunday I was parked outside a house and the homeowner there tried to request me on uber x. I was clearly the closest by a couple of blocks. Instead it kept going to a guy 5 minutes away.

·
Registered
326 Posts
It's just the Game they play, uber just wants the presence of cars on the roads chasing phantom incentives...since being on platinum hourly,the pings have been nothing but rejects.Since I don't do pool,I've noticed pings from much further away. It's becoming frustrating and I thinks that what they want.

·
Banned
708 Posts
Everyone needs to start emailing them so they know we're not ****ing stupid. Hourly drivers are forced to stay on to complete the required trips towards the end. ****ing bastards.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts