Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checking my Lyft app this morning and in the weekly schedule I see ZERO Bonuses; mof, Tuesday they don't even offer stupid points!
Is it a bug of some kind? Has it come to this? For a company with a massive driver shortage, kinda seems like they're treating existing driver like Shit. No?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd say some kind of strike is in order. This is our $$$ they're fckin with. I dunno about everyone else but, during this covid age, this is my Only gig. I pay my bills this way

·
Premium Member
2,237 Posts
Driver shortage or not if Lyft doesn't offer a bonus or guarantee and ants still turn the app Lyft has no incentive to offer a bonus or guarantee.

I get you pay the bills with Uber/Lyft but what is your backup if one or both decided to deactivate you for whatever reason? Now more than ever you shouldn't rely on the two as a primary source of income.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Checking my Lyft app this morning and in the weekly schedule I see ZERO Bonuses; mof, Tuesday they don't even offer stupid points!
Is it a bug of some kind? Has it come to this? For a company with a massive driver shortage, kinda seems like they're treating existing driver like Shit. No?
They dont care if you are new or old
lyft will hot carl anyone...

·
Premium Member
10,697 Posts
I see you are new around these parts

Carry on.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I don't know what's up with Lyft. They used to offer me so many Ride Challenges and Bonus Streaks I couldn't even complete them all! I say in the last 2 months it's been drastically reduced. This is what I have this week:
M-F 3R$15 starting at 9:30 PM
M-TH 3R/$15 starts at 7:15 AM
SAT 1 3/$15 starts at 5:30 PM.

That's it. Not much incentive for me to get out here to drive. We have a pretty severe shortage of drivers in my market too. Maybe that's what Lyft wants...to cease to be, because they're certainly not going to keep quality drivers offering stuff like what I listed above.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
I'd say some kind of strike is in order. This is our $$$ they're fckin with. I dunno about everyone else but, during this covid age, this is my Only gig. I pay my bills this way
Yes, please go on Strike and allow the good drivers to remain on the road. Do us all a favor and quit ride share

1 - 10 of 10 Posts