Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, Anybody notice when the rider sends you a message in the new app it makes no alert sound.
I'm driving along towards pickup and paying attention the road and after arriving at pickup I notice on the app that the rider has messaged me about something important regarding the pickup, sometimes more than once. This has been the case every time the rider has messaged me. Shouldn't there be an alert sound associated with receiving a message. Is this case for everyone?

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Hey, Anybody notice when the rider sends you a message in the new app it makes no alert sound.
I'm driving along towards pickup and paying attention the road and after arriving at pickup I notice on the app that the rider has messaged me about something important regarding the pickup, sometimes more than once. This has been the case every time the rider has messaged me. Shouldn't there be an alert sound associated with receiving a message. Is this case for everyone?
The geniuses at Uber set it up so that in order to actually get the messages, we need to be staring at our screen. While driving.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After bringing this to Ubers attention via the app feedback section I now get voice alerts when messaged by a rider.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts