Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys please, do not give people 5 stars unless they tip you! For uber and lift, this is service like any other, give always 4 or less stars if not tipped. Sooner or later PAX start asking questions where am I wrong, why my rating is low ? I have been asked many times. For lyft drivers - you can see your history, check who is a tipper, hange ratings. This is serious. Its about us.

·
Registered
274 Posts
As much as I would like tips, to ding a typical pax (non-airport, no bags, etc.) for not tipping when they are encouraged by Uber not to tip is a &%[email protected]!* move. My issue is more with Uber than the passengers on this topic.
Couldn't agree more. Uber created this non tipping culture and the ball's in their court to add the option to the app. Until they do, they get the 1 star for this.

We all know we're not getting a tip 95% of the time and why. Save the lower ratings for more important reasons we may not want someone in our vehicle.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I'm throwing out 1 stars like candy now.If you make me wait ,if you stink like sweaty balls or too much cologne or worse...a combination of both, broke ass with an attitude, take phone calls in my car and last but not least ...wreak of Indian food mixed with cologne ...take a damn shower with soap for crissakes

·
Registered
311 Posts
Guys please, do not give people 5 stars unless they tip you! For uber and lift, this is service like any other, give always 4 or less stars if not tipped. Sooner or later PAX start asking questions where am I wrong, why my rating is low ? I have been asked many times. For lyft drivers - you can see your history, check who is a tipper, hange ratings. This is serious. Its about us.
They don't give a *** about rating

·
Registered
869 Posts
you must be lucky to get too from passengers. I might lucky with 1 tip a week total of 100 trips

1 - 8 of 8 Posts