Uber Drivers Forum banner

Who Cares?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You obviously should of voted that you do ... Jussayinn
What's obvious I posted a poll asking who cares about NJDriver reporting back about his quiz.

The reason I posted it was to find out who cares.

Whats obvious is that you saying I posted the poll question asking who cares because I care about the NJDriver lawyer quiz makes zero sense.
Jussayinn phhht
But more importantly, I'm stirring shit.

·
Registered
579 Posts
He's an idiot ****
He's an Idiot to you because your a NY driver.. I support his 100% NJDriver he's the man who will stick up for you NY bastards steal NJ fares.. BACKDASH is just a troll, where do you drive besides these boards?

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
He's an Idiot to you because your a NY driver.. I support his 100% NJDriver he's the man who will stick up for you NY bastards steal NJ fares.. BACKDASH is just a troll, where do you drive besides these boards?
Is that a sarcasm? Sorry, not entirely sure.
If clueless folks will follow his advices they will end up in trouble rather sooner than later.
That's why we choose not to ignore him but to voice our opinions on the matters for the others to see.

Reactions: Backdash

·
Registered
428 Posts
For years licensed limo companies from NY and NJ were making pick ups at EWR. Now a new horde of unlicensed NJ drivers pretending to be a limo/cab drivers, steals our business and asks how do licensed drivers from NY even dare to make pick ups at EWR. I have only 2 words for them F.CK YOU. I dedicated my life to this industry, doing this for over a 23 years. We, the professionals, will survive and see this madness disappear. Meanwhile these fly by night drivers come and help destroy our industry, and dare to claim their rights to something that don't belong to them. Go get a license, pay a million dollar insurance, and only then open your mouth to demand something. You are an illegal gypsy cabs, until you get licensed either by NJ or NY. I don't care what Fuber told you, you are braking the law and stealing our business.

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
He makes me think of The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
Here's the link to those who might be unfamiliar:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin
1024px-Pied_Piper2.jpg

Description of his visit to LIC office as "meeting Josh and cool people" should've sound an alarm to anyone who's been there themselves.
Employees zooming past lines of drivers or driver wannabees in dark narrow hallways while avoiding eye contact in fear of being stopped with a question.
The place looks like a disposable con-artists lair. Like they are ready to abandon it any moment if they hear the sirens.
That actually happened in some cities as far as I understand and that's why it is set up that way.
Now their stance is more solid in NYC and they have opened a "real" Chelsea office.
Uber doesn't give a shit about it own employees leave alone "partners" drivers.
Some of the fresh kids are friendly but anyone who's been working there long enough to learn the real way Uber operates is looking at you like at a cattle.
So our friend here is selling a dream along with few other items he advertised so far.
Some of his posts are deliberately deceiving - he's seeking attention and people are more likely to comment on false statement than on a true one.
That's why I decided not to leave comments in his "blog" post. That thing have to sink.
But it is entertaining to see what is he coming up with after all.
MadMax, DaMadNYSportsFan (or something like that) are not cheering anymore.
And boy, they used to! But there's always a new kid on the block.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts