Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's absolutely ridiculous how at night picking up Uber eats at like a Wendy's a Taco Bell or McDonald's we have to be 10 to 15 cars behind where our orders are already in and they working on them when we have to sit there and wait for others to sit there still order their food pay for their food by the time we get it it's 20 minutes later they should have these restaurants have dedicated people just for Uber or for rideshares or whatever cuz this is ridiculous

·
Premium Member
8,843 Posts
It's absolutely ridiculous how at night picking up Uber eats at like a Wendy's a Taco Bell or McDonald's we have to be 10 to 15 cars behind where our orders are already in and they working on them when we have to sit there and wait for others to sit there still order their food pay for their food by the time we get it it's 20 minutes later they should have these restaurants have dedicated people just for Uber or for rideshares or whatever cuz this is ridiculous
Unless the payout is very large, why would you wait a long time in a drive-thru line?

·
Premium Member
2,283 Posts
I was under the impression that they start making the delivery orders whenever the driver gets there. I could be wrong but that’s how I understood their process. I know Rally’s does that. It’s the only fast food place I pickup from because the lines are not as long

1 - 6 of 6 Posts