Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Regardless of where in the World this happens and which organisation is behind it, instant death by police bullets is too easy a way out for the murdering barsteward.

And for the record I do wish the West's political leaders had kept their noses out of all going on in the countries that aliens77 mentioned.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
What the hell is going on in the world?

I'm so confused people are just dying for no reason.

People who claim to fight in the name of Islam attack the second most holiest site in Islam.

The site no sect of Islam has a problem with its respected and honoured by all Muslims.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
When you impose violence on people they will respond with violence the west should
Of never got involved in Syria lybia Afghanistan Iraq etc
Never the less they do not represent Muslims just because they have the same
Religion does not mean they represent the same things and have the same agenda , my prayers go
Out to those families what kind of sick idiots would do shit like this it's crazy

·
Premium Member
2,121 Posts
,,,,,and guess what while Nice Taxi Drivers ferry people round for free UBER hit the surge button 2.1 x to wallet rape the community...I really ,really despise UBER they sicken me,

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Damn. I had no clue we had so many terrorist sympathizers on this forum. Its disgusting.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
What happened in France, it's happening everyday in Syria, Palestine, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and so on in the name of democracy that doesn't make democracy an evil thing isn't it??????
What on earth are you talking about ? The only thing you fools should be spouting are condemnations. If not, go back to whatever hole you climbed out of. In the west , civil conflicts are usually handled civilly , not by slaughtering your fellow citizens.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
What on earth are you talking about ? The only thing you fools should be spouting are condemnations. If not, go back to whatever hole you climbed out of. In the west , civil conflicts are usually handled civilly , not by slaughtering your fellow citizens.
First of all its not your mom's country nor your dad's, I'm a stupid Brit maybe like you, second I'm anti violence independently of who is exercising it, but you can't kill ppl around the world and expect a big thanx like bush and Blair did.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
,,,,,and guess what while Nice Taxi Drivers ferry people round for free UBER hit the surge button 2.1 x to wallet rape the community...I really ,really despise UBER they sicken me,
I did not know that Uber Pop was still available in France and if what you say is true than Uber is definitely on the wrong side of this terrorist attack. This organization was taking ADVANTAGE AND MAKING PROFIT from the victims of terrorism. I suggest the Uber take all the profits it made in France on Bastille Day and should immediately send every cent of blood they made in France that day to the victims and families. Travis is a despicable human being and no worse than the terrorist that did this evil to French citizens.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
First of all its not your mom's country nor your dad's, I'm a stupid Brit maybe like you, second I'm anti violence independently of who is exercising it, but you can't kill ppl around the world and expect a big thanx like bush and Blair did.
Saddam Hussein's last words, "What these fools did was to open the gates of hell." Strange to hear Blair say he would do it all again. The British widows and mother's called out, "Tony Blair is the biggest terrorist in the world." Boy oh boy oh boy what have we unleashed? Watching the BBC at 5 AM this morning and a French women being interviewed said she helped 2 woman laying on the ground severely hurt, one with her leg torn off and the other a hole in her stomach. She helped to stop the severe bleeding. She said afterwards when she went back to her apartment she noticed young men chanting,
" Death to America and stomping on an American flag." The BBC interviewer cut her off and they went to the weather or something else. I was in a bit of shock hearing this. An hour later they replayed the entire interview again without her description of " Death To America " segment. France is in some serious domestic trouble and beyond its' internal security services capacity to control radical Islamic threats. Almost 10% of French population is Muslim. How many of these young Muslims are disaffected? If we conservatively estimate .001 per cent of 6 million French Muslims have a grievance with French culture and society than what will French security forces need to do to stop the violence. In many of the suburbs of Paris the unemployment rate for young Muslim men is over 50%. The multicultural experiment in Europe combined with the destruction of the middle east, at the hands of western governments, has come to a tragic end/beginning. The world should be focused on reducing climate change and making way to renewable energy, instead we're headed for social and ecological disasters. Saddam was so correct.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
You guys are so screwed. Especially if this is what you ShariaLovers all think.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
You guys are so screwed. Especially if this is what you ShariaLovers all think.
I'm not gonna waste my time replying a person like you. You're free to believe what you want but those ppl who are claiming to do such terrible things in the name of Islam have nothing to do with Islam and it's not yet official that was an Islamist attack.

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
What happened in France, it's happening everyday in Syria, Palestine, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and so on in the name of democracy that doesn't make democracy an evil thing isn't it??????
I must admit I didn't realise ISIS where fighting/murdering/raping/abusing/beheading/poisoning/butchering for Democracy.....

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
When you kill someone's parents or kids very high percentage will hold a grudge.

That's the future we are facing right now.
I don't remember many British people heading to Germany after WW2 to randomly slighter Germans?

Can't remember the Americans or British heading over to Japan either for that matter.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.