Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Have you ever done that?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wouldn't do it

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes, is good to be on a trip with no pax.

Votes: 2 40.0%

Nice tip from a non-rider

683 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  istravisthewizardofoz 
#1 ·
Got a request this week form a pax, as soon as I accepted got a call from the rider asking me to check if it was possible to pick up groceries at a local Kroger (ClickList) and bring them back to his address, I never done that so I decided to accept to see how it works. He change the pick up location to where I was and told me to start the ride right then. So I headed to the Kroger and the groceries was ready for pick up. It was about 10 bags, I put them in the trunk and headed to the destination. I helped the non-riding pax who was buying the groceries for his mother and carried the bags inside and then to my surprise I got a tip from his mom for $ 20.00 bucks. The trip total was $ 12.78 plus the tip. Best non-rider pax I ever had and a happy ending.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.