Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello everyone, I've been busy lol. Summer is over and I'm back in college.

If it wasn't because I'm in college I will be doing only Base and Juno. I mostly work for Juno & lyft at the moment plus my Saturday night as bartender (good side job by the way).

Juno is the best company out there and I hope it stays like that for a lil while.

Check this ride lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
had a ÷50% juno call this monrning. for those of you that dont know, a ÷50 in juno means there were so many drivers that did the opposite of a surge and cut rates in half. then of course the pax insisted I take atlantic ave to jfk when maps was saying belt wouldve saved us 25 minutes... in the end i got one star and no tip because "im late to my flight" (never mind that you would've been on time if you'd let me take the belt, but how is it my fault that you didnt leave enough time to get to the airport om time?) typical juno pax... oh, and NO INSTAPING, as usual.

disclaimer: i have never actually driven for juno

·
Registered
453 Posts
I got a 1.5 uberblack and a 100% Lyft lux at the same time. Of course I choose Lyft and took the pax from ues to ewr and after waiting 20mins in the lot I got a regular Lyft going back to ues for a quarter of the lux price :oops:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts