Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He was waiting at a bank, though the pickup location was the supermarket. He called "looking for me", so we got off to a bad start. Then he insisted on taking back roads with a lot of traffic lights to interstate/highway 5. That delayed our progress.

We were waiting in traffic on the highway due to a vehicle collision. I know we could have missed the accident and traffic if we followed the navigation.

Frickin' teenagers. Their ratings should be supervised by a Lyft-savy adult.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
He was waiting at a bank, though the pickup location was the supermarket. He called "looking for me", so we got off to a bad start. Then he insisted on taking back roads with a lot of traffic lights to interstate/highway 5. That delayed our progress.

We were waiting in traffic on the highway due to a vehicle collision. I know we could have missed the accident and traffic if we followed the navigation.

You should use Waze if you don't already. I fought Using Waze at first because I can't stand how it brings you to intersections at 6-lane, busy, high-speed streets that don't have traffic lights and it expects you to be able to cross said 6-lane streets or take a left turn without waiting 10 minutes for a clearing in traffic; now I'm obsessed with Waze and the myriad of benefits it offers.

Just the fact that you were stuck due to a freeway collision- that so easily can be avoided with Waze. Uber and Lyft will just show you the shortest route distance- wise, who cares if it will take you twice as long to get to the destination? They truly don't give a crap except for they hope you don't figure out how shady they are.

·
Premium Member
6,050 Posts

backseat drivers and people who's
Routes cost me money get 3*... it' nothing personal i just don' ever want them in my car again ☺

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts

Stop driving teenagers .

·
26,186 Posts
Why are you hauling someone under eighteen? That is against both Fubar's and Gryft's policies.

Uber and Lyft will just show you the shortest most convoluted and illogical route imaginable.
FIFY

Teenagers The problem is they think they know everything.
........which makes them VERY annoying to someone such as me.........................

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.