Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am am looking for info from Buffalo and Ontario Niagara Falls drivers.
Can I take a ride as passenger with a US passport from Buffalo to Ontario Niagara Falls easily BOTH WAYS?
Will I have any issues? Thanks for replies.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
My advice would be taking a ride to the Rainbow Bridge, walk across, and then request another ride on the Canadian side.

I’ve dropped a few folks off who did that after events in Buffalo. A little bit of a hassle for you but easily doable.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
I work Toronto,been doing this almost 5 yrs,when the dollar was near par I used to get rides from Toronto to buffalo airport.there was no uber in buffalo at the time.border guards always asked do I carry commercial insurance as uber insurance won't cover trip across the border.I carry commercial insurance and have never encountered any problems.I believe the same policy is still in place.

·
Premium Member
5,362 Posts
Never take a passenger across the border. Drop them off at the bridge, let them walk. If you want, leave the trip running, cross the border without a passenger, then pick them up on the other side of the bridge and continue the trip. You just don’t want to be responsible if the passenger has contraband

1 - 4 of 4 Posts