Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Our COXPAL A11T 3 Channel Dash Cam is officially launched on Amazon!
www.amazon.com/dp/B0B27ZF5N3

Proprietary 40% OFF Code For UP members only:
Code: CPA11T40FF
Code Start Date: 06/20/2022 8:00 PM PDT

Welcome your order!
Welcome your questions!
Welcome your reviews!

Our support is always here!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Ok, I was pumped to order this with the hardwire kit. Now I find out the hardwire kit won’t ship for another month? What the heck?

Reactions: Coxpal

·
Vendor
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · · Business
Ok, I was pumped to order this with the hardwire kit. Now I find out the hardwire kit won’t ship for another month? What the heck?
Thanks for your trust to our COXPAL A11T 3 channel dash cam.

Regarding hardwire kit, Amazon Warehouse is receiving it, accordingly, the shipping date showed to customers is not accurate at present, but I guess the shipping date must be earlier than forecasted date.

And also your patient waiting will be greatly appreciated.

Our support is always here ^_^

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Thanks. The camera really isn’t much use without a way to wire it in. Please let us know if there is an update on shipping for the hardwire kit. I really don’t want to wait weeks for it.

I’m not good at patiently waiting for something I already paid for.

·
Vendor
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · · Business
Thanks. The camera really isn’t much use without a way to wire it in. Please let us know if there is an update on shipping for the hardwire kit. I really don’t want to wait weeks for it.

Thanks for your message and yes, better hardwire the camera, especially:
1, Our camera uses built-in super capacitor and it is quite suitable to be used for parking monitor, i.e. poses no fire risks;
2, Our camera has great parking monitor function, quite easy to use it.

Regarding the shipping date, sorry that we can't control it but it depends on the speed of receiving the goods by Amazon, sometimes Amazon can receive goods quickly and sometimes it indeed takes longer time to receive goods.

Our goods was actually arrived at Amazon warehouse on June 18th.

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts

It comes with a power supply cord. It can be used, just plug it in to an adapter. The hard wire kit is great but not a necessity and can be added quickly & easily at a later time.

I will be ordering one very soon.

·
Super Moderator
13,383 Posts

You don't need the hardwire kit to run the camera. I have ran their first version for a couple years now without the hardwire kit. The hardwire kit is only for the parking monitor. So if someone backs into your car or bumps your car in any way, the hardwire kit allows the camera to instantly start recording. This is obviously intended for when the car is not running. While the car is running and operating there's no issue running the camera without this kit

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
You don't need the hardwire kit to run the camera. I have ran their first version for a couple years now without the hardwire kit. The hardwire kit is only for the parking monitor. So if someone backs into your car or bumps your car in any way, the hardwire kit allows the camera to instantly start recording. This is obviously intended for when the car is not running. While the car is running and operating there's no issue running the camera without this kit
The hardware kit is also so that you can do a proper installation and hide the wires. It also means you don’t have to plug in to a power port that is already being used by something else.
The parking monitor should work fine if the power port you are using is powered when the car is off or if there is charge in the “super capacitor”.
I really don’t want any wires dangling down from my windshield, hence the hardwire kit.

Reactions: Coxpal

·
Super Moderator
13,383 Posts
The hardware kit is also so that you can do a proper installation and hide the wires. It also means you don’t have to plug in to a power port that is already being used by something else.
The parking monitor should work fine if the power port you are using is powered when the car is off or if there is charge in the “super capacitor”.
I really don’t want any wires dangling down from my windshield, hence the hardwire kit.
I don't have any wires hanging from my windshield. The cameras placed at the top of the windshield. I just tucked the wire under the headliner, ran it over to the passenger side, tucked it between the windshield in the molding down along the side of the glove box, ran and tucked it behind the glove box around to the center console, ran it under the floor mat and brought it up between the passenger seat and the center console armrest into the armrest where I use that power port. That way I have my power port on the dashboard available for my phones or whatever

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
We’ll see how it works when if gets here. I also ordered an adapter from my existing hardwire kit for my antique dashcam. If that works I’ll cancel the order for their hardwire kit.

·
Super Moderator
13,383 Posts
We’ll see how it works when if gets here. I also ordered an adapter from my existing hardwire kit for my antique dashcam. If that works I’ll cancel the order for their hardwire kit.
That sounds like a good plan. Mine is getting delivered as we speak it looks like. However I just left to go work about 30 minutes ago. So I won't be able to take a look at it until early morning

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I have a question…
Do you sell an external IR capable camera with illuminator to operate on the third channel? Think second rideshare interior camera.

·
Vendor
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · · Business
I have a question…
Do you sell an external IR capable camera with illuminator to operate on the third channel? Think second rideshare interior camera.
Hello, thanks for your question:

1, We don't sell an external IR capable camera with illuminator;

2, Our current COXPAL A11T is already a 3-channel dash cam for front + inside + rear. And the inside camera is with infrared night vision.

3, You meant add an extra interior camera for a 4-channel dash cam? or change rear cam to the second interior camera?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Hello, thanks for your question:

1, We don't sell an external IR capable camera with illuminator;

2, Our current COXPAL A11T is already a 3-channel dash cam for front + inside + rear. And the inside camera is with infrared night vision.

3, You meant add an extra interior camera for a 4-channel dash cam? or change rear cam to the second interior camera?
Change rear cam to second interior cam. For rideshare a second interior view would be much more valuable than a rear view.

·
Vendor
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · · Business
Change rear cam to second interior cam. For rideshare a second interior view would be much more valuable than a rear view.
I see!

1, Theoretically speaking, the rear cam can be the second interior cam with infrared night vision.

2, Our rear camera is actually 360 degree rotatable, it can record cabin as well, the sole problem is that it doesn't have infrared night vision.

·
Super Moderator
13,383 Posts
the rear cam can be the second interior cam WITH infrared night vision.
the sole problem is that it DOESN'T HAVE infrared night vision.
Sorry just to clarify the rear camera does or does not have infrared night vision? The first statement says it could be a second interior cam with infrared night vision but then the second statement says it doesn't have infrared night vision.

·
Vendor
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · · Business
Sorry just to clarify the rear camera does or does not have infrared night vision? The first statement says it could be a second interior cam with infrared night vision but then the second statement says it doesn't have infrared night vision.
Hi friend, thanks for your question:

1, Rear Cam does NOT have infrared night vision, it can be with infrared night vision theoretically.

2, Inside cam does HAVE infrared night vision.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Hi friend, thanks for your question:

1, Rear Cam does NOT have infrared night vision, it can be with infrared night vision theoretically.

2, Inside cam does HAVE infrared night vision.
Are you saying that if I add an IR illuminator the rear cam will work with it?

·
Vendor
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · · Business
Are you saying that if I add an IR illuminator the rear cam will work with it?
Yes, Yes, Yes, can DIY an external IR illuminator by yourself, it works as well, furthermore, probably it can be much better because infrared LEDs which built in camera can't be too bright, i.e need to comprehensively consider power consumption + heat dissipation.

But an external infrared illuminator doesn't need to consider these 2 issues.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts