Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m new here and don’t totally understand how this works lol. But I’m Stephanie, from Houston, home of psycho drivers that’ll make sure you drive into a wall/railing before letting you merge into the lane they’re in, road ragers from hell (seriously they have guns and will kill you if you look at them wrong or don’t go 20 mph over the speed limit like they are), and potholes that’ll make you feel like you’re off roading on the freeway. I have over 200 drives currently, 120 from Lyft and 124 from Uber. I had a consistent 5 stars on every ride until last night I got my first 4 star 🥲. I’ve decided I much prefer Uber over Lyft!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi, I’m new here and don’t totally understand how this works lol. But I’m Stephanie, from Houston, home of psycho drivers that’ll make sure you drive into a wall/railing before letting you merge into the lane they’re in, road ragers from hell (seriously they have guns and will kill you if you look at them wrong or don’t go 20 mph over the speed limit like they are), and potholes that’ll make you feel like you’re off roading on the freeway. I have over 200 drives currently, 120 from Lyft and 124 from Uber. I had a consistent 5 stars on every ride until last night I got my first 4 star 🥲. I’ve decided I much prefer Uber over Lyft!
Welcome Stephanie. I've heard Houston is horrible. I drive in San Antonio and it is getting pretty bad here too. I use to drive for all of them - Uber, Lyft, DD, GH, Postmates, Roadie, Shipt, & Favor. Now I only drive for Uber. It's good you found this forum. You will gain a lot of insight here. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome! Although I actually have fewer rides than you, so you're not a total noob. It's amazing you have only one rating less than a five. I have 2 fours, 1 three, two ones and zero feedback. I'm in Vegas and got out of that rut by only running XL when driving outside of tourist areas. Since then, zero non-five star ratings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts