Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished my second night as an Uber driver and I'm enjoying it so far. I like that there are forums like this to communicate with other drivers and share experiences, because we all know there can be some good stories. Are there any local meetups in SD where drivers to get together and shoot the shit in person, share stories and tips?
What's your guy's experience with meeting other drivers in person? Do you see other drivers as companions or competitors?

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Just finished my second night as an Uber driver and I'm enjoying it so far. I like that there are forums like this to communicate with other drivers and share experiences, because we all know there can be some good stories. Are there any local meetups in SD where drivers to get together and shoot the shit in person, share stories and tips?
What's your guy's experience with meeting other drivers in person? Do you see other drivers as companions or competitors?
POST # 1/Don!: Any relation to "Jeb!" ?

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
We meet up at Starbucks in Del mar, pm me and we can arrange. Start or end of shift is the norm for meetups. Some drivers hang out at spots taking breaks and waiting for pings.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Also I like to hang out at Cheetah's on the weekends before the surge. I pound two cokes/waters use the head a couple of times and look at some boobs to get my energy back up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Doing it wrong dude. You're supposed to mad dog other Uber drivers. :cool:

About the only time I am not moving is when trying to snag an airport run at the Starbucks parking lot at Laning Road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts