Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you guys/gals usually wait at NIA? I've had 3 rides there and just ended up leaving and eating the toll to NYC. I saw a ton of NY TLC cars each time and had no idea where to wait or how long the average wait is.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I drop off at EWR and leave. You get an additional $20 for a Jersey trip from NYC to cover the return tolls.
The last thing you want to happen is get yanked south at NJ rates.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it called EWR? lol that's dumb.

Just checked, you're right Backdash. I did get an extra $20 for that trip. Thanks.

I did a few fares in NJ one day and they are shit low. Similar to CT.

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
Where do you guys/gals usually wait at NIA? I've had 3 rides there and just ended up leaving and eating the toll to NYC. I saw a ton of NY TLC cars each time and had no idea where to wait or how long the average wait is.
Dam u guys don't get the returing tolls?

In the yellow cab we get an extra $20 and the returning tolls.

$20 is just to make up for the empty trip bak

·
Banned
723 Posts
I go to wawa, 3 minutes from the airport, get cheap Jersey gas, get some coffee, and use the bathroom, then head back to the city with the app off, until I get close to the NY side of the tunnel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts