Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does the app not auto kick me in NYS like it does when I drop in NYC? I dropped at the palisades mall and it's letting me stay onine here... can't pickup out of NJ, though, right?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I headed back before I checked. I ALWAYS get kicked off immediately after NYC drops; it kicks me before I can even rate the pax.

But I was "online" for about 15 minutes outside the palisades mall with no ping. Figure I probably couldn't get one.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
The app always kicks me off when going across state lines. You just go back online and then it will show you the fare you dropped off and allow you to rate the passenger. Other than that when coming back from New York you will never get a ping because we are not authorized for NY. Once you cross back into NJ the app will auto kick off again and you have to log in again and then you will be available for pings again. Next time you go to Palisades Center Mall it is better to just come back down the Palisades Parkway and you may get a pickup from Alpine or other towns up there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts