Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,583 Posts
Yet another AMAZZZZINGGGGG opportunity from UberEats! Every driver on this forum can clearly see how great this offer is. 10 pm to 4 am.
View attachment 665419
THANKS, UBER!!! I CAN’T WAIT! 😂
Just so you know, GH used to offer an hourly guarantee a few years back if you were own a block. First off if I'm doing no better than that hourly guarantee I'd be going home as it's not worth my while to make so little. Most importantly, GH would send yo offers 45 minutes away so there was no way to maintain the required acceptance rate.

I'm sure UE would do the same and make it impossible to maintain that acceptance rate!

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just so you know, GH used to offer an hourly guarantee a few years back if you were own a block. First off if I'm doing no better than that hourly guarantee I'd be going home as it's not worth my while to make so little. Most importantly, GH would send yo offers 45 minutes away so there was no way to maintain the required acceptance rate.

I'm sure UE would do the same and make it impossible to maintain that acceptance rate!
Yup. Just like their crappy incentives. They make sure you can’t complete the quest. I’ve done a bazillion “2 of 3” or “4 of 5”.

I pretty much ignore their quests. It’s business as usual; if it happens - it happens.

They also like to send you 45 minutes pings at 5:45 before a 6:00-8:00 quest.

·
Premium Member
8,432 Posts
Yup. Just like their crappy incentives. They make sure you can’t complete the quest. I’ve done a bazillion “2 of 3” or “4 of 5”.

I pretty much ignore their quests. It’s business as usual; if it happens - it happens.

They also like to send you 45 minutes pings at 5:45 before a 6:00-8:00 quest.
You've made it crystal clear you're opposed to becoming a W2 but I think you may agree that at the very least the govt is gonna have to step in and regulate the gig companies.

The situation of decreasing pay, lack of transparency, and increased harassment (especially by Doordash) is not sustainable. It's likely that govt regulation will be the only way to avoid W2 status for gig workers.

I've said on many occasions that my preference is a govt-regulated gig economy rather than W2 status. I still feel that way.

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
View attachment 664445
Never saw these before. I giggled - but I laughed too soon. They’re no longer there, so OBVI someone took ‘em. Crazy.
Well Dara said he is paying us the average pay and one hundred minutes for twenty dollars seem grrreat…

Let me hop on those deals right after I run into this wall head first and ****** myself even more!!!

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts