Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since visiting this forum I have learned a lot. I have also learned new Uber jargon. My favorite phrase that read recently was "star bang" [passenger's rating] I wish I remember who said it. But it gives me a chuckle every time I think of it.

I envision the meaning is:

You hit the star rating of pax multiple times when completing or trip out of frustration while giving pax 1 star.

Funny as Hell that phrase.

What is your favorite uber word, phrase that you have learned in this forum?

:D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Oh I thought of one I use.
Ragehard.
When the surge is going good for a few whiles I'll be like "Oh lemme go check the ragehard."
Mostly it's when I'm sitting at home and "Oh it's really raginghard, I should go make some money." And then I open another cold one.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you can navigate downtown, including lower wacker without using GPS.. You're a professional driver.

If you need a GPS to find 233 S. wacker please find a new job. :D
Also 440 N Wabash is a good one too. GPS sends you by the stairs on lower wa cker/lower wabash ever time.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nuber
A driver recently contracted by Uber technologies.
A "green horn"

There may be a learning curve for a nuber.

·
Premium Member
4,945 Posts
"Are you sure you want to log off now? You're one ride away from 20 rides today!"

I don't drive Uber, but I've seen such a reference by other drivers to this Uber aggressiveness. That's why self driving cars will surely excel vs. humans: Robots don't have families to see, a big Cubs game to see on tv, or birthday parties to attend -- and can drive all night, every night! Yay!

·
Premium Member
10,833 Posts
"KunckleHead" As in Kuncklehead Smith.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts