Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If this has been posted elsewhere sorry for repeat. Saw similiar pop up and thought it was a glitch but then saw 2 more and grabbed this shot on number four.
Screenshot_20200310-170819_Uber Driver.jpg

They are defaulting the trip time to just 1 minute. Gurantee its because when people see 3 miles but 30 minutes they decline. You now really just need to know where you are and what time of day it is as you might get stuck with a 20 minute 1 mile trip.

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
I already know how much time it will take me to go from point A to B by the time of the day and miles it will take.
This helps me a lot when there is surge, since Uber doesnt show the multiplier on the ping, and helps me avoid taking 1.2x crappy rides.

·
Super Moderator
TARDIS (I borrowed it.) I'm everywhere, all the time!
7,019 Posts
Strange. I have never gotten the “turning down rides results in fewer pings” message or the 1 minute drive time.

maybe they know how pissed I get.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You still get paid for your time and miles anyway. Three miles in south OC is a far cry from the same distance in LA.
You do not get paid for time and miles to pick up. Todays would have been 15 minutes to pick which you get nothing for

All three occurred while you were on DF?
Yes but have seen it not on DF. That said it wasnt today so I will check when I go back online

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.