Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had trouble all day long today with the partner app calculating the fare. it would just spin and spin and spin I sent in a support ticket to Uber support and have yet to hear from anyone is anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have had the same problem, I have just simply either dropped the window and looked back at the map. Once back there, I would look at my earnings and the fare would be there. Also, closed and reopen the app and this works as well.

Also do not like the fact that the "take a tour" window stays on the app and sometimes locks the screen so I can't see anything. I have to close the app and reopen for that to go away. Also I have been kicked offline with this new app and IOS9. I think it is a conflict with IOS and the app.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi. I'm new this week. Just got my p2p. I can't seem to get a ping no matter where I am. I have an android. There is a blue bar at the top of the app that never stops (what looks like) loading. Is that normal, or an indication that the app isn't working?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi. I'm new this week. Just got my p2p. I can't seem to get a ping no matter where I am. I have an android. There is a blue bar at the top of the app that never stops (what looks like) loading. Is that normal, or an indication that the app isn't working?
If you made sure uber took a picture of your p2p you should be fine.The app is terrible.Good luck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you made sure uber took a picture of your p2p you should be fine.The app is terrible.Good luck.
I couldnt agree more.. Its slow and kicks you out repeatedly, not to mention it seems you have to log in and out continually to get a ping..smh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts